Oceanogràfic Valencia tickets and guided visit
- Discover Europe's biggest aquarium and learn all you need to know about the most important marine ecosystems
- Closely admire Félix Candela's cutting-edge building from outside and inside
- Enjoy a guided tour and bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations
Valencia's Oceanogràfic is the biggest aquarium in Europe with 44 million gallons of water and hosting more than 500 animal species. Located within the state-of-the-art architectural complex of the City of Arts and Sciences, this place faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems, from the warm tropics to the cold North and South poles. It features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! Discover the Oceanogràfic with the help of an experienced guide and then enjoy bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations through a surprising and educational exhibition.
- Entrance to the Oceanogràfic
- Official guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-12 years): free
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Retired and disabled people: reduced
Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
You will meet the guide at the entrance of the park, in Via Eduardo Primo Yúfera 46013, Valencia
How to reach the Oceanogràfic Park
- By Metro: The closest metro station is Alameda, line 3
- By Bus: The regular EMT line stops at the doors of Oceanogràfic. Bus numbers 95 and 15 will connect you with different points of the city
- By bike: Valencia has a large network of bicycle hire stations, making the option to pedal through the river park from any point in the city a pleasant experience
- By car: the Oceanogràfic park has a spacious supervised parking and covered pay. Coordinates using a GPS are: 39º 27 '9 "N, 0 ° 20' 53" W
- All the aquarium's towers and accesses to bathrooms have lifts and/or ramps to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility
- The ticket includes: a 3-hour long guided tour of the park and a 30-minute dolphin show
- Guided Visit:
- Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am (throughout the year)
- Opening Hours:
- Sunday-Friday 10.00am-06.00pm
- Saturdays 10.00am-08.00pm
- From mid-July to late August, the park closes at 01.00am
- Special opening times during the holidays
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and ...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
With this guided tour through the historic center of Valencia you will visit the most emblematic mon...
Enjoy the perfect Valencia walking tour to take all the stress out of your vacation while giving you...
Discover the old town of Valencia with a friendly competition in which you must pass different tests...
Pleasure your palate with the robust flavors of Spanish tapas on a 3-hour tapas-tasting tour of Vale...