Explore the City of Arts and Sciences with a passionate local guide and find out how the futuristic architectural masterpiece came to be. The tour operator will meet you at the doorway of Barcelo hotel to start the tour and will take you to Calatrava’s modernistic complex to learn the stories and the history behind the buildings. Then, admire Valencia from the city’s highest rooftop terrace and get an incomparable panoramic view of the city. Here you will be free to relax and indulge in a 10-course tasting menu of local products accompanied by a comprehensive wine-tasting of prize-winning regional wines.
Valencia City of Arts and Sciences tour with rooftop wine and tapas
based on 1 review
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Take part in a guided tour of the City of Arts and Sciences and discover the modern face of the city
- Reach the highest terrace in Valencia and get a spectacular view over the entire city
- Conclude your experience tasting local food and wine in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere
- Enjoy a small-group experience including local guide, typical meal and drop-off service
What to expect
- Guided walking tour around the City of Arts and Sciences
- Lunch or dinner with tapas and wines with spectacular views from the highest terrace
- Private drop-off service back to your accommodation at the end of the tour
What's not included
- Pick-up service from your accommodation
- For children (0-5 years) this event is for free
Av. de França, 11, 46023 València
At the doorway of Barcelo Valencia.
What to remember
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- The tour will host a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 participants
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Morning tour (including lunch): 11.00am
- Afternoon tour (including dinner): from 4.30pm to 6.30pm, depending on the season
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review