Valencia Hemisfèric 3D IMAX tickets
- Experience 3D IMAX on Spain’s largest concave screen
- Enter a world of amazing audio-visual projections
- Explore Santiago Calatrava’s remarkable building
- Relax in the heart of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences
Experience 3D IMAX at its best enjoying a film projected on a 328ft high, 2952 square-foot ovoid roof. Discover the Hemisfèric, the building of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences which first opened to the public in 1998. Admire this majestic building, conceived as the architectural representation of a giant human eye, explore its surroundings, including a 78,000 square-foot pond, and enjoy one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces.
- Entrance to the Hemisfèric
- Ticket to a 3D IMAX film (40-50 minutes depending on the film)
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- For infants (0-3 years) tickets are free
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 3, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- For safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun
- Not recommended for children under 4 years
- Please note that a variety of shows are playing; the show you will see depends on the time and date you choose. Due to the updating of the sound system in the Hemisfèric, from 4 March to 7 April, the films will be screened with Spanish sound only, without the possibility to choose another language
- Every day at different hours, from 11.00am to 8.00pm
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
22h Doors Opening !! Pizza, movies, two friends and a lot of love, according to the brief biography ...
ADVANCED TICKET: € 20 WITH TWO CONSUMPTIONS FROM 23:00 Genres: Electronic,Hits Atmospheres: Lounge &...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. The formula: a spectacular location, a...
Pure Works lands in Valencia at the hands of our brothers of Hypnotica Collective in Agora Club. . W...