Canyon Lights – a Winter Festival - has caught the attention of the world. Named one of the nine most spectacular holiday light displays in the world in 2017 by CNN Travel. Re-capture the feeling of wonder and excitement of the holiday season and be amazed by the hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park. The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, the rainforest and canyon are transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment. Treetops Adventure is a series of seven suspension bridges attached to eight 250 years old Douglas-firs with viewing platforms, reaching up to 110 feet above the forest floor. These magnificent Douglas firs will be lit above and below the collars, making these trees the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world! Back by popular demand, go on a Snowy Owl Prowl, decorate gingerbread cookies (by donation) and sing-along carols with the holiday band.
Gardens & parks
Canyon Lights Winter Festival tickets
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy the amazing Christmas lights
- Discover Capilano Suspsnsion bridge transformed by festive lights and decorations
- See the tallest Christmas trees in the world
What to expect
- Free shuttle service
- Youth 13 to 16 years old
- Child 6 to 12 years old
- Children under 6 years old are free
3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4J1, Canada
Ticket office of the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
What to remember
- If you have a mobile voucher, you will be asked to email it to the supplier on site to be printed
- There is a free shuttle service available on a first-come, first-served basis, please see the following link for further details
- Children and Youth must be accompanied by a person 17 years or over
- Dogs on leashes are permitted in the park
- Strollers are not permitted on the attractions
- Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose designed child-carrying device
- From the 22nd of November 2019 to the 26th of January 2020
- From 11.00am to 9.00pm
- From 27th November 2020 to 31st January 2021 (Closed 25th December)
- From 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.