You don't have to travel all of the ways to the Okanagan to experience great wineries. Encompassing Surrey, Richmond, New Westminster to Delta, Langley, Aldergrove, and Abbotsford; the fertile Fraser Valley has become a popular wine region dedicated to producing high quality, handcrafted wines with diverse varieties and styles. While the actual area under vine may be small, a growing number of 200 acres is divided between 32 vineyards offering unique fruit wines to delicious sparkling wines to fresh, fruit-forward table wines to fortified wines. The tour guides are wine lovers and they will provide you with interesting facts while making sure you have fun and that you don't have to worry about anything!
Excursions & day trips
Fraser Valley wine tour with tasting
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy wine tastings at local wineries
- Explore the Fraser Valley
- Discover a wide river valley, a patchwork of barns, dairies, and fields flanked by steep mountains
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Deluxe van or mini-coach transportation
- Driver-guide (English speaking)
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Light snacks
- All Canadian taxes
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Please provide your pickup location at checkout. You should choose between these two options: Canada Place at 12.00pm or Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel at 12.15pm
What to remember
- The minimum age required for all tour participants is 19 years old. You may need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 guests to operate
- Arrive back in Vancouver at Canada Place at 6.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Discover Canada Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.