Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Venice 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Venice in 24 or 48 hours on board a hop-on hop-off sightseeing boat
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Venice City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off boat ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, is completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-Line ticket to the Museum
- Venice City Sightseeing Line A + Line B 24 or 48-hour boat ticket
- Drinks and meals
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Your voucher must be exchanged at Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center situated inside the train station of Santa Lucia, in front of platform 14.
- The validity of your open boat ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Campo San Rocco, 3052, next to the Basilica dei Frari
- Line B not operative during winter time
- Museum ticket must be used within 7 days from the date chosen and stated on the voucher.
Leonardo da Vinci Museum - opening times:
- From 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Last entrance to the museum 40 minutes before the closing time
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
This Venice day tour itinerary features two different tours: original Venice walking tour and Venice...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...