Venice authentic food experience and moonlight gondola ride
- Taste the flavors of Venice with a visit to three local Osterie
- Enjoy small plates (cicchetti) and main courses like seafood or vegetarian risotto
- Enjoy complimentary drinks such as prosecco and Spritz
- Take a 30-minute evening gondola ride
Discover the incredible cuisine of Venice as you visit the bars and restaurants in a local neighborhood and end the night with a 30-minute gondola ride under the stars.
Your evening begins at 5.00pm when you step off the tourist track and into the local neighborhood of San Polo to meet your local, expert guide and small group of no more than 12 people. Your guide will give you a brief introduction to the traditional foods and flavors of Venice then take you to one of their favorite bars for an aperitivo including 2 small plates (cicchetti) and a Spritz, Venice’s unofficial cocktail.
After a brief stroll past the Campo dei Frari and Scuola Grande di San Rocco, your next stop is a local osteria that specializes in the baskets of fried seafood that are one of the favorite starters of Venetians. You’ll share a few with the other people in the group over a glass of local prosecco straight from the tap as your guide tells you about the deep culture of sharing food in the Lagoon.
Stepping into the neighborhood of Dorsodoruo, your third venue is one of our favorite spots in Venice to eat a steaming hot risotto, another Venetian specialty. You’ll taste a seafood version and a vegetarian version, so make sure to save room. We’ll also make sure your glass stays topped up with the delicious house wine.
After a sweet treat to finish off the evening, you’ll stroll over to the nearest gondola stand, where your guide will help you into a boat. The guided part of the tour ends here, but you’ll enjoy another 30 minutes cruising the canals under the stars. It’s the perfect end to a night of eating and drinking.
Sites Visited: 3 Osterie/Bars, 30-minute gondola ride
- All food and drink
- 30-minute gondola ride
- Local expert guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge
Campo San Tomà, 30125, Venice, Italy
This tour meets at the Church in Campo San Tomà. The Ferry stop closest to this meeting point is called "San Tomà". Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives
- Unfortunately, the gondola cannot accommodate wheelchairs as well as some venues. As a result of which we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour
- After your exploration of Venice, your guide drops you off at the Gondola Stand for a relaxing gondola ride. The guide will not be with you on the gondola
- Venetian cuisine is primarily based around the sea so there is a lot of seafood on this tour. If you aren't a fan of fish and shellfish we'll do our best to give you the best alternative menu.
- Each Gondola can accommodate max 6 people
- Our tours run rain or shine so please dress for the elements
- Mondays, Fridays
- Meeting time: 4.45pm
- Departure time: 5.00pm
This tour will allow you to discover the welcoming atmosphere of the famous Venetian bacari.Your gui...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
Dinner in a typical Venetian "trattoria" (restaurant) in Cannaregio district. Finding a restaurant I...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Venetian cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Venice, attend the show cooking and discover the flav...
We’ve all heard about wine and food tastings, but how about a chocolate tasting? From Monday to Satu...
Sit on the 'Al Todaro' beautiful terrace and experience Venice like a local! Enjoy a Venetian coffee...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
An amazing guided tour that will take you along one of the most beautiful streets in the world, the ...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...