A stone’s throw from Lake Garda, the Natura Viva Park has one of the most important zoological collections in Italy and it is today one of the main Centres for the conservation of endangered animal species and for environmental education.
During the route through the Park, divided according to geographic areas, immersed in a natural oasis, you can observe the great bio-diversity of our planet. A qualified staff of biologists, veterinary surgeons and naturalists take care of this extraordinary Noah’s Ark which has more than 200 animal species.
What you will see:
- The Safari Park: a fascinating route which you follow onboard your own vehicle and which leads you to discover the inhabitants of the savannah, such as giraffes, lions, cheetahs and hyenas
- The Fauna Park: with animals from all continents
- The House of Giants Greenhouse: you will find scary reptiles, incredible insects and mysterious fish. A new path dedicated to the wonders of evolution
- The Extinction Park: the park showing the evolution of the dinosaurs. From the conquest of dry land to the arrival of the first enormous mammals, you will be catapulted millions of years back, to the origin of the story of life on the Earth
- Paths of Africa: a fascinating pedestrian safari, a walk among rhinos, hippos and sitatunga!