Real Italian cooking class in Verona
- Discover the simple, authentic way of Italian cooking
- Friendly, experienced, passionate and local Chef
- Make classic Italian dishes including hand-made pasta, bruschetta and tiramisu
- Learn cooking tips and techniques
- Savor your home-cooked meal with local Valpolicella wine
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during our hands-on cooking class Verona at our beautiful cooking school, in the city-centre. With an experienced and passionate local Italian Chef, you will literally put your hands into the flour to prepare handmade pasta and sweet desserts. Enjoy this family atmosphere class with a final shared meal, while tasting some local Valpolicella Wine. This is the perfect way to know what Italians eat for lunch!
Meet the chef at the Veronality InfoPoint, just 50 meters from Castelvecchio, than take your seat at our authentic loft-stylish cooking school, in the city centre of Verona. Here takes place the Cooking Class Verona. After washing your hands and wore the apron with your name on the top, you will be ready to start. Your instructor will teach you about the simplicity and authenticity of Italian cousin, cooking and dining. With a very friendly approach the Chef will explain to you every single step of the process. Starting with Tiramisù dessert with our provided equipment you will hear some old stories and traditional cooking tips; this sweet pudding is a sponge cake laced with liqueor and coffee and layered with cocoa and sweet mascarpone cheese. While the dessert rest in the fridge, you will make several tasty and healthy dishes including hand-made fresh pasta (tortellino, tagliatelle), bruschetta with the original recipe (tomato-topped grilled bread) and risotto. Once everything is finished, sit down together with your cooking classmates at the table and savor your meal with a glass of local Valpolicella wine. At the end of the class you’ll be given a booklet with the day’s recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
- Expert italian chef, english speaking
- Recipe book
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona VR
10 minutes before tour departure at VERONALITY info point
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund
- Available all year round from Monday to Saturday at 10.00am
- From June to September available also on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon at 3.30pm
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...