Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licensed local tour guide. Look beyond the façade of the pink marble monument on Piazza Bra, and hear stories of gladiators and famous operas from its extraordinary history. Built in the 1st century AD from pink-tinged marble, the great theater survived an earthquake in the 12th century and is still the city’s favorite opera hall. Your guide will tell you little known stories, and will reveal facts normally concealed in the mighty stonework. Discover one of the best-preserved of all the Roman amphitheaters on an entertaining and fun tour.
Attractions & monuments
Verona arena skip-the-line tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Enjoy an express walking tour of Verona Arena
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical Verona's architectural gem
- Skip the long lines to enter the Arena di Verona
- Hear stories of gladiators and the grand opera
What to expect
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 6-13 years old: reduced price
Via Leoncino, 38a, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
At “La Botteghetta” shop.
What to remember
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund
- Every day
- Starting time: at 1.00pm
- Duration: 30 minutes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.