Verona walking tour
- Main monuments visited: Arena, Juliet’House, Castelvecchio, Ponte Pietra, Piazza Erbe and the squares
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical center and learn about Verona’s architectural gems
- Useful tips for local and authentic restaurants and bars
- Small-group tours limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, there with the rest of the small group you will start the Walking Tour Verona. You will start exploring the town with a first stop in Piazza Bra and the Arena di Verona.
Admire the I century b.C roman amphitheatre’s architecture from the outside and learn about the old games of gladiators. Today Arena is setting for International Festivals, Music events and the famous Opera Lirica. Enjoy a pleasant walk between the lanes to learn about the old town walls and other monuments from Romans times and Middle Ages, reliving the story of the past.
After taking some memorable photos of ancient roman ruins or some beautiful squares, you will reach the House and Balcony of Juliet, to remember the famous love story of old times, Romeo &Juliet, written by William Shakespeare. Then follow our guide to the central Piazza Erbe before heading back to the Office or continuing the exploration on your own.
- Professional and Licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Stradone Porta Palio, 23, 37122 Verona VR
10 minutes before tour departure at VERONALITY info point
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund
- Advance reservation at least 24 hours
- From Monday to Sunday at 10.00am all year round
- From June to September at 4.00pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...