Full Day Bus Tour to Bratislava from Vienna with Coffee and Cake
- Take advantage of a convenient bus service from Vienna to Bratislava
- Enjoy a tasty coffee and cake
- Admire the most prominent of Bratislava's highlights
- See the Primatial Square, the Old Town, the St. Martin Cathedral and more
Vienna is located only one hour from Bratislava - so take the advantage and make one day trip to Slovakian capital town - Bratislava - coronation town of Maria Theresia!
Upon arrival to Bratislava city center at 10:15 AM, you will have free time in city center for a coffee and cake in local coffee shop. At 12.00 meet your guide in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel in Hviezdoslavovo Namestie and make one hour walking city tour of Bratislava with the main highlights.
Explore the historic center of Bratislava and learn the history of its main landmarks, such as St. Martin's Cathedral and the eye-striking tower of Nový Most. Once at the Main Square, see for yourself the 6 centuries oldTown Hall and Maximilian Fountain.
In the afternoon, you will have more free time to spend in the city center of Bratislava. Explore the city at your leisure and buy the traditional handmade gifts in the square. After a day of sightseeeing, you depart from Bratislava at 5:30 PM from the same point, where was the arrival..
- Snack of coffee and cake at the end of the tour
- Bratislava guided walking tour
- Bus transfer between Vienna and Bratislava
- Hotel Pick Up
- Entrance Fees
- Children younger than 2 years old are free
- Reduced price for children 3-10
- Reduced price for students 11-24
Erdbergstraße 200, 1030 Wien, Austria
Bus station at Vienna, VIB Erdberg – Erdbergstrasse 200/A – BLAGUSS BUS.
- A valid ISIC card is required for student rate.
- There is from 1.4.2016 new bus provider “FlixBus Germany” which will not accept electronic vouchers as bus tickets.
- Please include your email so that Gray Line Bratislava rcan send you the vouchers for bus tickets separately.
- If last minute reservations do not provide enough time for this, please print two copies of your voucher as the each will serve as a bus ticket in one direction.
- Bus departs daily from Erdberg in Vienna at 9:30 am
- The guided walking tour in Bratislava starts at 12.00 pm
- Departure from Bratislava at 5:30 pm
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes early at the points of departure and arrival
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style, with the most famous sights like the State Opera Hous...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...