Tickets for Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- Take a ride on one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world
- Unique views of Vienna and beyond, including the Vienna Woods' hills and the Danube
- Discover one of the most historic Viennese landmarks, a symbol of the city
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. Just enter the cabin, relax and enjoy the bird's-eye views on Vienna's charming roofs and its most beautiful sights, like Schönbrunn Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
The Wiener Riesenrad has been turning above Vienna for more than a century, making it one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world. For Vienna, it is more than just an amusement park ride: it is a historic landmark and an unmistakeable symbol of the city. A spin on this 213-feet high attraction is a must for every visitor to the capital of Austria!
This experience will definitely become a highlight of your visit to Austria's capital. Take a ride!
- Ticket for 1 ride on the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Reduction for children up to 13 years
Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- 27 April – 1 September 2019: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 2 September – 6 October 2019: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 7 October – 3 November 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 4 November – 15 November 2019: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November – 30 December 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2019: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2019: 10.00am – 02.00pm
- 1 January - 6 January 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 7 January - 17 Januaru 2020: CLOSED
- 18 January - 28 February 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 14 February 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 29 Fabruary - 24 April 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 25 April - 31 August 2020: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 1 September - 4 October 2020: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 5 October - 2 November 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 3 November - 15 November 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November - 30 December 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2020: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2020: 10.00am – 02.00pm
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna sa...
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see m...
Witness the Morning Exercise with music which offers an insight into the training of the riders and ...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
The Leopold Collection is one of the most important collections of modern Austrian art in the world ...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
Where do you find the most beautiful women? In glossy magazines, at fashion shows, in Hollywood movi...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...