Explore Warsaw in style from the seat of the historic Fiat 125p - the legend of Polish motorization. After being picked up at your hotel, your guide will lead you through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town, which is the mostpicturesque part of the city. Another stop will be the Praga district, an industrial and still untamed part of the city, where time seems to stand still. You will also discover the Jewish quarter, see the remains of the ghetto wall and learn about the tragic history of the Jewish community in Warsaw. During the trip, there will be plenty of places connected with the Warsaw Uprising, the largest armed uprising of civilians during World War II. At the end of the tour, you will see how the Polish capital was rebuilt under Stalin's regime after its destruction during World War II.
Private tour of historic Warsaw in retro car
- Experience Warsaw in a historic Fiat 125p
- Let your private guide show you the iconic landmarks
- See the remains of the Jewish Ghetto
- Discover the untamed district of Praga
- Learn how the communist era shaped Warsaw
- Private local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in a retro car
- Photos from the tour
- On-board drink and snack
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
The local partner offers pickup service from the centrally located hotels in Warsaw (in the range of 3 km from the Palace of Culture and Science).
If your accommodation is located outside the pickup area, please arrive at the central meeting point in plac Defilad 1, outside the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science.
- The pick-up time will be confirmed by our local partner
- The maximum number of participants for one tour is 4
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability