Discover the history and highlights of Wroclaw in a comfortable and eco-friendly way. Step on your bike to follow your guide over some of the 214 km of bike roads around the city. You will pass the historic old town of Wroclaw, the cathedral island of Ostrow Tumski and the Centennial hall area listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. By bike, you can easily and quickly move around town so you have enough time to visit some other non-touristic places so in three hours you will get a full experience of Wroclaw.
Biking tour through Wroclaw
Language: English , Polish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Discover the city of Wroclaw by bike
- Cycle over the market square and through the old town
- Admire the impressive Centennial Hall
- Follow your guide around Ostrow Tumski
What to expect
- 3-hour guided tour by bike
- Expert guide speaking English and Polish
- Rynek 14, Wrocław, Poland
Start your biking tour at the Tours information center in Wroclaw (Main Square 14).
- The tour runs every day at 10.00am
Day Tours sp. z o.o.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.