Ljubljana and Bled bus tour from Zagreb
- Amaze yourself with a unique blend of a big city and nature
- Walk around Ljubljana and see the most famous monuments of the city
- Enjoy the nature around Lake Bled - the pearl of Slovenian Alps
Visit the two most unique destinations in Slovenia on this one-day tour. The capital city Ljubljana will introduce you to the Slovenian architecture, rich history and amaze you with a unique blend of a big city and nature with its bridges, parks and numerous cafes. Walk through the most beautiful parts of the city and try the local cuisine or enjoy a coffee break at one of the charming cafes in the romantic streets of the town.
After exploring Ljubljana meet your driver to head towards Bled. Upon arrival, prepare your camera and start exploring Bled on your own. Check out the natural and cultural sight of Bled or even visit the Bled Castle (extra cost) or take a 'pletna' boat ride (extra cost). Make every minute count and take some more pictures before meeting your driver late in the afternoon to return to Zagreb.
- Tour escort
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Walking tour of Ljubljana old town with a local guide
- Funicular ride ticket in Ljubljana
- Entrance fee for the Bled Castle
- Ticket for 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island
- Ticket for a boat ride on the Ljubljanica River
- Meals and drinks
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point in front of the bus.
- Be sure to carry your PASSPORT with you and check if your TOURIST VISA is valid for Slovenia (Schengen area)
- Please, keep in mind that most of the additional offers are possible to be paid only in cash (euro EUR)
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Daily at 8.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the be...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...