Ljubljana and Bled guided tour from Zagreb
- Amaze yourself with a unique blend of a big city and nature
- Learn about Ljubljana on a guided tour
- Enjoy the nature around Lake Bled - the pearl of Slovenian Alps
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the beautiful Lake Bled. Your guide will introduce you to the Slovenian architecture and rich history on the two-hour walking tour through the most beautiful parts of the city. After Ljubljana, the journey continues towards Bled - the pearl of Slovenian Alps. The lake will fascinate you with its tame nature and unique scenes that call you to explore.
Ljubljana offers several opportunities to you to take the advantage of your free time in the city, like the funicular ride to the medieval Ljubljana Castle, a boat ride on the Ljubljanica river and numerous restaurants for lunch and cafes. In Bled you can take a 'pletna' boat ride on the lake, visit the Bled Castle or taste the 'kremšnite' (cream cake), a famous local dessert.
- Tour guide
- Walking tour of Ljubljana Old Town with a local guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Funicular ride ticket in Ljubljana
- Entrance fee for the Bled Castle
- Ticket for 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island
- Meals and drinks
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point in front of the bus.
- Be sure to carry your PASSPORT with you and check if your TOURIST VISA is valid for Slovenia (Schengen area)
- Please, keep in mind that most of the additional offers are possible to be paid only in cash (euro EUR)
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Daily at 8.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
See the impressive 13th-century Trakoscan Castle with its beautiful natural surroundings. Visit Vara...
Visit the two most unique destinations in Slovenia on this one-day tour. The capital city Ljubljana ...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...