Plitvice Lakes roundtrip transport from Zagreb
- Explore the oldest Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes
- Get away from the city and spend a day in nature
- Visit Rastoke, a small village on the river full of watermills
Explore the sensational Plitvice Lakes National Park on this one day tour from Zagreb. Before arriving in Plitvice Lakes the path will take you to Rastoke, which is a little village full of little ponds and waterfalls and therefore also called 'Little Plitvice'. After a coffee break in the romantic atmosphere of this hidden jewel, the journey continues towards Plitvice Lakes.
Explore the unanticipated beauty of this National Park, its sixteen stunning turquoise-colored lakes, harmoniously inter-connected by a chain of waterfalls and surrounded by serene deep-green forests. Walk around the area at your own pace, enjoying free time in nature. After an exciting day full of memories return to Zagreb in the late afternoon where you'll be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Tour escort
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Entrance fees to the National Park with a ride on a boat and panorama train
- Guided walking tour in the Park
- Meals and drinks
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street.
- Please, have cash in a local currency (HRK – Croatian kuna) with you to pay for the entrance fee to the Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Rastoke and Plitvice Lakes National Park offer several places to enjoy lunch, coffee or ice cream breaks in a relaxing atmosphere. Please, ask your tour guide for recommendations
- Daily at 8.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the be...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...