Trakoscan Castle and Varazdin roundtrip transport from Zagreb
- Discover the two most famous destinations in the region of Croatian Zagorje
- See the beautiful Trakoscan castle on a hill surrounded with a lake and a deep forest
- Visit the baroque town of Varazdin and be amazed by its rich history, romantic streets, and numerous museums
See the impressive 13th-century Trakoscan Castle with its beautiful natural surroundings. Visit Varazdin, a mini version of Vienna, and be amazed by its rich history and beautiful baroque heritage. Imagine the way of living in a white castle on a hill overlooking a lake and forest by taking a walk through the park and enjoy the peaceful nature in Trakoscan.
Explore Varazdin by walking through the old streets, tasting the local cuisine or finding out more about the traditional toys that make today's souvenirs. Take a few more pictures before heading back to Zagreb where you'll be dropped off at the same place where you were picked up.
In the plan of the tour, there is free time for you to explore Trakoscan and Varazdin on your own. You can take advantage of this time in Trakoscan to relax in a restaurant on the lake or rent a pedal boat and enjoy a ride on the lake. Varazdin has few museums and galleries that you can visit, such as Varaždin City Museum (the Old Town of Varazdin), Gallery of Old and New Masters, which houses over 5,300 works of art divided into ten collections, and The 'World of insects' entomological collection. There are also several places to enjoy lunch, coffee or ice cream in a relaxing atmosphere. Please, ask your tour guide for recommendations.
- Tour escort
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Entrance fee to the Trakoscan park
- Entrance fee to Trakoscan museum
- Local/licensed guide in Varazdin
- Pedal boats
- Tickets to the museums and galleries in Varaždin
- Meals and drinks are not included in the price
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street.
- Please, have cash in a local currency (HRK – Croatian kuna) with you to pay for the entrance fee to the Trakoscan Park and/or Trakoscan Museum
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Daily at 8.00am
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the be...
Visit the two most unique destinations in Slovenia on this one-day tour. The capital city Ljubljana ...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...