Wine o'clock in Zagreb
- Learn a about Croatian wines and wine production
- Visit a beautiful, authentic, local wine shop
- Enjoy a pleasant guided walk of Zagreb
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thirst for exploring new places. Meet your local guide and start a pleasant walking tour of Zagreb – a perfect introduction to the city and its long history. Learn a little something about Croatian wines and wine production in a beautiful, authentic, local wine shop where you'll sit at a bar and enjoy a unique wine tasting programme provided by a local host. Buy a bottle at a special price to continue enjoying after the programme is finished. Your guide will take you back to the starting point or you can decide to stick around the bar a bit longer after the tour.
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town with a local, licensed guide
- Wine presentation and tasting in a local wine bar
- Discount in the wine shop (-10%)
- Meals and drinks (except the wines offered during the wine tasting)
- Hotel pick-up
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- The tour starts in front of the Tourist Information Center on the main square in Zagreb.
- The tour ends at the same place where it started.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts at the meeting point and bring a printed voucher with you.
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- Please check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information
- The walking tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events in the city during the tour
- Daily at 1.30pm
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
See the impressive 13th-century Trakoscan Castle with its beautiful natural surroundings. Visit Vara...
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the be...
Visit the two most unique destinations in Slovenia on this one-day tour. The capital city Ljubljana ...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...