If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will serve you as a perfect introduction to the rich history of the Croatian capital. Meet your guide and start exploring the streets of Zagreb. Discover hidden gems of the Lower Town before hopping on the shortest funicular in the world to reach the upper part of the city. Stroll around the most popular attractions and feel the real pulse of the city. Get all the advice and tips from your local guide who'll make you feel at home!
Zagreb city walking tour
Duration: 2 hours
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Get a perfect introduction to the capital of Croatia
- Walk around Zagreb’s lower town and upper town
- Let your local guide make you feel at home
What to expect
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town with a local, licensed guide
- Ticket for the funicular ride
What's not included
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts in front of the Tourist Information Center on the main square in Zagreb. The tour ends at the same place where it started.
What to remember
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- Please check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information
- The walking tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events in the city during the tour
- Daily at 11.00am
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts at the meeting point and bring a printed voucher with you
Gray Line Croatia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.