Vincent van Gogh House entrance ticket
- See Vincent Van Gogh’s birthplace
- Enjoy an inspiring presentation of the life and work of Vincent van Gogh
- Explore temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary artists
Learn about the life of the world-famous artist at his birthplace Vincent van Gogh House in Zundert. Listen to an audio guide that tells you Van Gogh’s story and enjoy interactive displays at the permanent “Roots of a Master” exhibition. Join Vincent on a journey of discovery around places from his youth. Meet his brother Theo, his mother and father and Uncle ‘Cent’ the art dealer, and imagine yourself in the Van Gogh family’s living room.
In addition to the permanent exhibition you can see interesting temporary exhibitions focused on works by artists from the 20th and 21st century who have been and still are inspired by Vincent van Gogh.
- Entrance to the Van Gogh house
- Audio guide
Markt 26-27, 4881 Zundert, Netherlands
The Van Gogh House is located in Zundert. Please show your voucher at the entrance.
- Wheelchair friendly (exhibitions are accessible with elevator)
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese
Van Gogh house is open:
- Wednesday to Friday 10.00am–5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday 12.00am–5.00pm
- Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, King’s day, Corso Sunday and Christmas day
Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town. T...
Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town. E...
Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this town. D...
Amsterdam street food tour with a local artist Walk through the Pijp in Amsterdam while tasting diff...
Experience the enchanting and iconic tulip fields at their purest. You will enjoy a drive-it-yoursel...
A local guide will meet you in Amsterdam to transport you to the nearby city of Zaandam.At Zaandam, ...