E-Bike tour of Sainte-Victoire from Aix-en-Provence
- Discover the amazing scenery and mountain trails with a 3-hour electric mountain bike tour
- Stop at various points to appreciate the amazing scenery
- Explore places you probably never thought you'd go
The Sainte-Victoire Mountain is a must-see place to discover in Aix-en-Provence. With the electric mountain bike, you can explore the wonderful trails without any restrictions. While we will have a stop at various points, you’ll have ample time to take photos and enjoy a snack. They are plenty of routes for all levels to choose from depending on the level and wishes of the group. The electric bike is a great way to discover places you probably never thought you'd go. Cyclists of all levels are welcome to join!
- E-Bike (Scott Electric Mountain Bike) and helmet rental
- The tour is in French and in English
- Water bottle
- Refreshments during and after ride
- Energy Snacks during the ride
- Transportation to/from attractions
489 Avenue Jean-Paul Coste, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
Please meet at the entrance of the shop Aix Bike and Go, 489 Avenue Jean-Paul Coste, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- The e-bike tour is accessible for people of all ages and fitness levels
- Age limit is 12 years
- The e-bike tour involves a group of 2 to 10 people maximum
- Get a very comfortable cycling gear
- The tour is offered all year round
- From 1/10/2019 to 31/5/2020 the starting time are at 9.00 am and 2.00 pm
- From 1/6/2020 to 30/09/2020 the starting times are 9.00 am and 4.30 pm
With this free sensorial visit, L'Occitane en Provence opens the doors of its factory in Manosque, b...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
During this 2-hour retro sidecar tour, you will discover the most beautiful of the Aixoises, the mou...
On this special day, you will discover the picturesque village of Les Baux-de-Provence on a vintage ...
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an idea...