Retrace the life of Rembrandt van Rijn in the 1600s with an art historian on a 2-hour private tour walking through the streets of Amsterdam. See the places where he lived and where his most famous paintings used to hang on the wall; like the Night Watch and the Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp. Explore the houses of his friends, clientele and the locations linked to the painters dramatic personal life.
Private Rembrandt tour with an art historian
Availability: On select dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Retrace the footsteps of Rembrandt in the streets of Amsterdam
- Walk with an art historian as your private guide
- Visit Rembrandt square
- See the original locations of Rembrandt paintings
- Admire The Anatomic Theater, Oude Kerk, Royal Palace
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour tour
- Private guide/art historian
- Zennheizer headphones
- Children ages (0-17): reduced
Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of the Rembrandt House Museum.
What to remember
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least 2 Adults
- To ensure a 1.5 meter (5-foot) distance on the city walk, this tour uses state of the art Zennheizer headphones
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Historical Amsterdam Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.