Discover the rock-cut architecture of the ancient Nabatean rose city of Petra! This private shore excursion from Aqaba to Petra and Little Petra includes an awesome local expert guide who will give insight knowledge and interesting facts about this ancient lost city. Traveling between Aqaba and Petra in a private and exclusive vehicle is ideal for cooling off after exploring Petra's sun-baked desert terrain, and you’ll have the flexibility to take in Petra at your own pace, without being rushed by a crowded group tour.
Private full-day Aqaba shore excursion to Petra and Little Petra
- Gain insight knowledge of the ancient lost city of Petra and Little Petra!
- Stop at Little Petra a hidden secret area that many visitors often miss
- Explore these spectacular ancient sites at your own pace!
- Private pick-up, transport and drop-off
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Horse ride before the “Siq”
- Local English-speaking guide for the classic visit to Petra
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Aqaba
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please keep your valid passport and landing card with you at all times
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the entrance fees will be returned directly at the destination
- There will be a lot of walking on this tour so please wear good walking shoes
- This tour has a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up begins at 7:30 am