- Get free admission to the city's most important museums and monuments
- Enjoy discounts on over 70 museums, city sights, and restaurants
- Travel for free on public transport
- Receive a city guide in six languages and a map of Barcelona
- Barcelona Card Kids with many advantages for children
The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and tourist attractions as well as granting you more than 70 discounts all over the city. You can book your Barcelona city pass online and go to one of the pick-up points once you’ve reached the city.
Barcelona Card is a smart-chip card offering cardholders free public transport and access to the city’s rich cultural heritage. With that taken care of, all you have to do is have fun discovering Barcelona!
Please Note: you can take a look at the PDF file here to see all the specific benefits of the Barcelona City Card.
HOW IT WORKS
Your city card of Barcelona is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase, and it will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days (calendar days, not 24-hour periods).
Museums and Monuments
Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums, including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
Over 70 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainment, nightlife, shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services.
Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city, suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
A city guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts. You will also receive a general map of Barcelona with a map of the metro network and the location of the places offering free deals and discounts.
Barcelona Card Kids
The Barcelona Card Kids (4-12 years old) offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass. If you pay just for transport, children (4-12 years old) will receive a Barcelona Card Kids and be able to enjoy all the special deals offered by Barcelona Card.
- Free travel on public transport
- Free entrance to museums and places of interest, skipping the queues
- Discounts at guided tours, visits and city sights
- Tourist services (discounts)
- Discounts for entertainment: shopping, restaurants, and cafes
- Guide in six languages (English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- General map of Barcelona
- 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days depending on the option chosen
- The Barcelona Card Kids (4-12 years old) offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass. If you pay just for transport, children (4-12 years old) will receive a Barcelona Card Kids and be able to enjoy all the special deals offered by Barcelona Card
You can pick up your Barcelona Card at one of the following addresses of Turisme de Barcelona tour operator:
Plaça Catalunya, 16 bis. Pl. Catalunya
Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S (on works). Open daily: 8.30am to 8.30pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December
Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open daily: 8.30am to 8.30pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December
Pl. Sant Jaume
Ciutat, 2. Open daily Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 8.30pm. Saturday: 9.00am to 7.00pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9.00am to 2.00pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December
Airport Terminals T1 and T2
Open daily: 8.30am to 8.30pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
We Are The Clan, un grupo de gente que coincide en un enclave inigualable como es Barcelona y que, d...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Un habitual de las sesiones de Olmos, al que ha acompañado varias veces, en una sesión para él solo....