Half-day Tour of the Canadian D-Day sites in Normandy
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A tour retracing Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day.
- Discover Juno Beach sector including the museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- Visit of the major Canadian War Cemetery located at Bény-sur-Mer
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance for sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking qualified guide/driver
- Travel in recent, fully equipped Mercedes minivans
- Small group option – maximum 8 passengers per group
- Free Wifi access on board
- Bottles of water in the vehicles
What's not included
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Eventual Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
What to remember
Ophorus Excursions & Tours in France
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience