Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion. Enjoy a day visiting two beautiful chateaux of which a charming family run estate and a Great Classified Growth estate. Discover as well the mythical village of St-Emilion, a Unesco World Heritage site, while ambling through beautiful medieval streets. If you like the Merlot grape, you will love the wines of this wine region!
- 10.15am: Start the day with a short drive to the St-Emilion region
- 11.30am: Tour the charming medieval village of St-Emilion, Unesco World heritage site since 1999
- 12.30pm: Pedal through the vineyards to reach the the first chateau. Walk through the vineyards and learn about the estate’s traditional way of making wine. Taste the wines and continue with a nice casual and chic lunch in the gardens.
- 3.00pm: Enjoy sightseeing through mythical appellations such as Pomerol, Lalande de Pomerol and St-Emilion and pass by prestigious properties of the region
- 4.30pm: Visit a prestigious Classified Growth estate of St-Emilion. Tour in the estate and learn about their winemaking process from the vineyards to the bottle. At the end of the tour taste their wines.
- 7.15/30pm: Back in Bordeaux after a 45min drive