Kickstart your bike tour in Dumbo! You'll get to explore Brooklyn's beautiful waterfront with sweeping views of downtown Manhattan from across the East River. Whizz down to the redeveloped Brooklyn Navy Yard and head into the South Part of Williamsburg – a neighborhood of artists, graffiti, and some of the coolest Bars, Coffee Shops, and brewers in NYC! You'll also get to see other famous places like Greenpoint, Fort Green Park, Downtown Brooklyn and many other parts of the South Parts of the area such as the Grand Army Plaza and Prospect Park!
Half-day in Brooklyn bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 5 hours to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore every corner of Brooklyn and see its very best highlight!
- Get to know interesting facts about the area with your local expert guide!
- First time in Brooklyn? Explore it like a pro!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
- Bike and helmet
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
17 Bridge St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Please meet at 160 John St Room 1826, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States.
What to remember
- Helmets are included if you would like one. NYC does not, however, require cyclists to wear a helmet
- The minimum age for this tour is 12
- There are racks on the bikes for belongings
- Please bring your own water
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.