Enjoy a 7-hour private city tour in Budapest and Szentendre cities with an amazing lunch with wine tasting. Take a walking and bus tour to 5 unforgettable locations in Budapest, then travel to Szentendre.
During your bus and walking tour in the castle district, you will hear the history its church, learn about the Szechenyi Chain Bridge and admire views from one of the most famous sightseeing points. Visit the Citadel building and the Liberty statue perched on top of Gellert hill, pass by the famous Vajdahunyad castle and learn about the thermal baths in Budapest.
Your tour will continue by bus driving along Andrassy Avenue in Budapest to Szentendre. Here you will enjoy lunch in a wine cellar paired with an unforgettable winetasting. Following, you will get a walking tour in this small charming town with a special Mediterranean atmosphere, nice location on the river bank. Wander around the narrow streets of the Baroque Old Town and see the main attractions of the famous artist village, which was built on medieval ruins.
This informative tour includes the following sights:
- City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
- Andrássy Street (Opera, Puppet Theatre, House of Terror Museum)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica , Parliament (outside) Jewish quarter ,Chain bridge
- Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion – entrance tickets not included
- Citadel-Gellert hill
- Szentendre city - Artist village in the Danube bend area