Discover Marrakech in one day from Casablanca with a passionate guide. You will discover several quaint towns such as Berrechid, Settat, Souk Erhamna & Benghrir. Walk through the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian toms and the Bahia palace. See the famous Djemaa El Fna place and make the most of the non stop activities such as story-tellers, gnawa singers, acrobats.
Attractions & guided tours
Marrakech full-day tour from Casablanca
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the Koutoubia minaret and the Menara Garden
- Visit the Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transfers from Casablanca
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3 - 12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
You will be picked up from your accomodation in Casablanca. Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up details
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times
- Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- Pick-up will start at 7.30am
Gray Line Morocco
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.