Take part in a walking tour of Catania city center and discover all the natural, historical and artistic beauty that the city has to offer! With the help of your local and expert guide, you will admire the most relevant monuments as well as the hidden gems of the city. Walking along the Baroque streets of the historic center you'll retrace the city's past from its very origin as a Greek colony in the 8th century. Learn how Mt. Etna played a fundamental role in the shaping of the city's structure and development and take in some of the best views of the volcano from the city.
Guided walking tour of Catania
based on 1 review
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Catania on a 2-hour walking tour through the historic center
- Learn more about the city's history and importance from your local guide
- Admire the most important sights and get the best views of Mt. Etna from the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Youth (13-17 years old): reduced
- Child (0-12 years old): free
Piazza del Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy
At the Info Point next to via Merletta
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required for the tour to take place
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes
From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review