Get ready to focus on the historical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascinating walking tour. You'll get to see many of the capital's major sites of interest including the iconic Royal Mile and the beautiful St. Giles Cathedral. Before it ends at the world-famous National Galleries of Scotland which is definitely worth a visit!
Guided group walking tour of Edinburgh
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Get to grips with the historical, cultural and architectural side of the city
- Hit the streets of Edinburgh and see the capital's best sites
- Learn more about Edinburgh's magic from your guide on this walking tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Children (ages 0-11): free
- Youths (ages 12-16)
Lothian Road, Edimburgo EH1 2EA, Regno Unito
Please meet your guide outside the central entrance of the Usher Hall on Lothian Road
What to remember
- Please note that there will be a maximum of 10 walkers per group
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps
- During the summer, 2-hour evening tours will be offered
- This tour will end at Princes Street Gardens
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's updated availability and dates
Edinburgh Guided Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.