Accademia Gallery tour in the footsteps of the David
- Save precious time with this skip-the-line ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Visit the world's largest Michelangelo collection with an expert guide
- Admire the iconic David and paintings by the greatest Florentine masters
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certified guide. See the most famous work of the great Florentine master, the statue of David, and the other important masterpieces of the collection.
The Accademia Gallery was officially founded in 1784 in the halls of the old San Matteo hospital in Florence, and it soon became a place where important artistic institutions and artwork could be brought together under one roof.
The museum now houses the largest Michelangelo sculpture collection in the world, which also includes the Prisoners, the Palestrina Pietà and San Matteo. Here you will also find the single largest collection of paintings on gold background as well as the Museum of Musical Instruments.
Admire the statue of David, which the young Michelangelo sculpted in three years starting from a huge block of rough marble. The absolutely magnificent and imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal, became the symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence: a young powerful man nude, in his full physical vigor, with an intense expression of force and courage as a plastic consequence of his absolute faith in God.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Via Ricasoli 58/60, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
At 10.45am in front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery (entrance for pre-booked tickets). The staff will be waiting for you wearing a green T-shirt with the My Tour logo.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Summer season (April - October): from Tuesday to Sunday (except every first Sunday of the month) at 11.00am
- Winter season (November - March): Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11.00am
- The tour in Italian takes place only on Saturdays
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
The first-ever, original and most popular cooking class in Florence! Meet a famous and charismatic c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...