Winter and spring wildlife sunrise safari from Jackson Hole
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the unique light and color of Grand Teton National Park at sunrise during winter
- Get great photo ops exploring Grand Teton National Park and the National Elk Refuge
- Admire bighorn sheep scaling snowy cliffs and thousands of elk wintering in a herd
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Locally made organic snacks
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars and field books
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Park entrance fee
What to remember
Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience