In this 8-kilometer running tour of Jerusalem, you will learn about the beauty and see hidden gems of the Holy City. You will run through various sites with thousands of years of history and combine new and old, east and west, religions, beliefs, and kingdoms from the millennia of Jerusalem’s existence. Hear stories of Jerusalem that will resonate in your heart and mind during the run. The tour lasts about an hour and a half (or two) depending on the pace and your fitness level. Geographically you will start and end at the same point, however, mentally, you will reach new levels and feel renewed and rejuvenated.
Excursions & day trips
Jerusalem running tour
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: Saturday 6.30am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Start your morning with an invigorating run around the golden city of Jerusalem
- Listen to fascinating stories as you go through Jerusalem’s ascents and cobblestone streets
- Perfect for those interested in culture and physically fit
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided run with a licensed tour guide (and experienced runner)
- Child (age 12-16)
Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Abraham Hostel's lobby at Davidka Square
What to remember
- This tour is for experienced runners only
- Runners from age 12 are welcome to join
- A wellness declaration is required for participation in this tour
- Bring a bottle of water, refill points available along the way
- Saturday 6.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.