See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While the sun sets from day to night you'll catch a glimpse of all the nocturnal happenings. During the colorful sunset, you'll whisk across the surface of the water up to 45 miles per hour between tall grass and swamp waters. With the purchase of an airboat tour entrance to the park is included. You can visit the gator pond where you can feed gators, mine your own gems at the gem station and learn about Native American customs at the Native American village. After all that excitement, you can chow down on some finger-licking good barbecue at the Boggy Bottom restaurant. Easily explore the entire 32-acre park by one seat or family-friendly four-seat bicycles so you don't miss a thing on this adventurous day.
Sunset Central Florida Everglades airboat tour with park admission
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the unaltered wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades during the stunning sunset
- Get up close and personal with alligators, turtles and birds in their native habitats
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1 hour sunset airboat tour
- Park entrance tickets
- Life jackets and hearing protection
- A child under 2 rides free and can sit on your lap or ride beside you
Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
What to remember
- The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold
- Check-in and departure time depends on the season
- Check-in is 30 minutes before the tour start time
Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.