The Aquarium of the Pacific is open featuring its popular outdoor exhibits, including the Harbor Terrace (featuring the Moon Jelly Touch Lab and archerfish and mudskipper exhibits), Shark Lagoon (including touch pools), Lorikeet Forest, the Our Water Future exhibit, Southern California Steelhead Story, Molina Animal Care Center, June Keyes Penguin Habitat, the Ray Touch Pool (open for touch), Shorebird Sanctuary, and the Seals and Sea Lions Habitat. The outdoor gift store and indoor Pacific Collections gift store are open and food service is available. Indoor areas will be temporarily closed.
Zoos & Aquariums
Aquarium of the Pacific tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover sharks, jellyfish, penguins and much more!
- Learn about the diversity of aquatic life of the Pacific
- Enjoy outdoor exhibits such as Shark Lagoon and Lorikeet Forest
What to expect
- Admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Child (ages 3 to 11): reduced
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, United States
What to remember
- The Aquarium is currently only operating outdoor exhibits
- During this period, admission is reduced. Keeping guests and staff safe is the Aquarium's top priority. The Aquarium is limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings for everyone age 2 and older and temperature checks for everyone, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, sanitizing surfaces constantly, and much more. Please visit the Aquarium Safety page for full details here
- By purchasing a ticket, making a reservation and/or entering the Aquarium of the Pacific, you agree to hold harmless the Aquarium of the Pacific, its staff, Board of Directors, and the City of Long Beach from any resulting injuries, illnesses, or other inherent risks to you and your family, including potential exposure to COVID-19. For the use of this ticket you acknowledge to read and agree to the terms located here
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Closed 25 December
Aquarium of the Pacific
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.