Your local guide will take you to the discovery of the Paul Bocuse marketplace! Having worked with Lyon’s chefs internationally and a business in the covered market during 10 years, he will reveal you all the facets and secrets of this unmissable place of Lyon. During this two-hour visit you'll stop by Lyon's most famous gastronomy establishments,held by emblematic figures, Mère Richard,Colette Sibilia and Etienne Boissy, to discover their history. Then, you'll treat both your eyes and your palate with a tasting session including cheese from Maison Mons, Cold cuts from Bobosse and Oysters from Merle - each beautifully paired with a selection of fine wines. For final a final decadent touch - and to curb that sweet tooth! - you'll indulge in artisanal Chocolates from Maison Richard.
Excursions & day trips
Food Tour of the Paul Bocuse market place in Lyon
Language: English , French
Availability: Every Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Plunge into the heart of the temple of Lyon’s gastronomy
- Discover the market place with a real passionate and local person, who knows everything about French food and this place!
- Taste 4 delicacies from renowned gourmet houses
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A local passionate guide
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
102 Cours Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
- You will meet your guide in front of the chocolate shop RICHART on the Lafayette side, 102 cours Lafayette in Lyon
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
What to remember
- Not recommended for a person allergic to Milk, eggs, nuts, soy, sulfur dioxide, sulfites, and gluten
- Not recommended if you have dietary restrictions: unpasteurized cheese, alcohol, pork
- Veggie friendly
- Smalls groups: up to 12 people
- Every Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Departure at 11.00am
LYON ORIGINAL TOURS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.