The fabulous Villa Vizcaya is one of Miami's National Historic Landmarks and a window into the past when dreamers and visionaries transformed wilderness into a metropolis in the early days of the 20th century. Just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district is this must-see museum and garden where the early days of the Magic City are beautifully preserved in the architecture and spirit. Villa Vizcaya was once the winter residence of industrialist James Deering and was designed as a palatial Italian villa on tropical Biscayne Bay. He filled it with European art, state of the art technology and surrounded it with beautiful gardens that will transport you back to a golden age 100 years ago.
Attractions & guided tours
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens with transportation
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Vizcaya Museum
- Beautiful gardens
- Roundtrip transportation from Miami
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance to the Museum and Gardens
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
What to remember
- Operating at 50% capacity. Hand sanitizer stations are available. Ongoing sanitization and strict social distancing rules apply to guests
- Please contact the tour operator to arrange pickup time and location after purchase
- Please note that the 2nd floor of the museum is currently closed for renovations
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience