NYC Prohibition pub and history walking tour
- Learn all about the history and mystery of Prohibition-era NYC
- Sample a complimentary, original cocktail from the Prohibition era
- Visit some of the last remaining speakeasies in the Big Apple
Embark on a journey through the spirit trails of New York's underground watering holes. Your journey will feel like a discovery of hidden escapes from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan's Midtown. Led by an expert, fun guide, you'll be captivated by the rich history associated with Prohibition-era NYC. You'll enter one of New York's last-standing speakeasies from the Roaring Twenties, and hear all about the period’s most notorious gangsters and infamous bootleggers.
At the second location, explore the catalysts behind Prohibition and focus on the women of the Gilded Age, the movement that gave rise to an oil king. To round off this journey back in time together, enter one of New York's most beloved, oldest bars and former speakeasy, where you'll learn about the demise of Prohibition.
- Guided walking tour
- Sample cocktail
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Additional food and drink
- Additional food and drinks
21 Club at 21 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
- This tour is only available in English
- The tour does not run on major holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, St. Patrick's Day, July 4th, Halloween Night and Thanksgiving Day
- Only guests aged 21 and over are allowed to participate in the tour
- Cancellation policy: if tour is cancelled within 24 hours of tour, a full refund will be granted. Otherwise, no refund will be issued
- Wednesdays through Sundays at 4.00pm
- Fridays and Saturdays at both 4.00pm and 7.30pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...