Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and enjoy breathtaking views of the harbor. Receive guaranteed priority access to the Ferry Reserve line for the Statue of Liberty. Upon boarding the ferry, you'll receive a headset to enjoy an audioguide offered in nine languages.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island pre-ferry tour with priority reserved ferry access
- Take a pre-ferry tour with an expert guide
- Skip the long lines and receive priority access to the ferry
- Enjoy round-trip ferry tickets to Statue of Liberty
- Pre-ferry tour in Battery Park
- Priority reserved access for ferry
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Audioguide in nine languages on ferry
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 0-12 years old: reduced
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Tour is wheelchair and stroller-accessible
- Tours operate rain or shine. It's recommended to wear casual attire and a light jacket
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
Bike Rent NYC offers some of the highest quality bikes in the city, such as high performance hybrid ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...
New York City offers dazzling skyscrapers, rich history, stunning views, and a myriad things to do. ...
Join this tour for a fast visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. With priority ferry ticke...