Private tour of Padua with Church of the Hermits
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Follow your guide through the charming historic center of Padua and discover its most iconic sites
- Visit the iconic Church of the Hermits and jump right back in time to the 13th century
- End your experience with a tour of the Baptistery of the dome and see the famousn frescoes of Giusto de’ Menabuoi
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour with a local guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees (the Church of the Hermits is free to visit, you'll only need to buy a ticket to enter the Baptistery of the dome, about € 3)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience