Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, cruise and show at Moulin Rouge
- Dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Moulin Rouge Show with champagne
- 1-hour commented cruise along the Seine
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
Discover all the facets of Paris by night with this tour including skip-the-line tickets and dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine and tickets for the show at Moulin Rouge.
Enjoy amazing views of Paris on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower and taste a delicious French-style dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the tower (during renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel), in heated bubbles during winter.
Feel the magic and romance of the capital as seen through a glass-enclosed boat while gliding along the Seine.
Top it off in the atmosphere of yesteryear Paris and admire the famous French Cancan superbly danced by the Moulin Rouge showgirls!
Example of menu at the Eiffel Tower:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
Show at Moulin Rouge:
The tour includes the Moulin Rouge show with champagne. You can choose to have 1 glass or half-bottle of champagne per person during the show at Moulin Rouge. Chose the option you prefer in the order box.
- Dinner with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks at the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- "Féerie" Show at the Moulin Rouge
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Transportation from our agency by air-conditioned coach
- Cloakroom at Moulin Rouge
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Child (6-11years): reduced
- Baby (0-5years): free
Paris CityVision Tour Eiffel Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Commented cruise available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Casual dress code is required at Moulin Rouge and cloakroom is compulsory (not included)
- Access forbidden to children under 6
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures. The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Return in the vicinity of hotels in central Paris
Departure at 5.30pm (4.30pm during winter season)
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel To...
EVERY FRIDAY at 3.00PMDon’t miss your chance to discover the latest trends from the biggest names in...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and a Seine River dinner ...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Cultival offers you an exploratory trip around Rungis Market (starting at 4.00 am from Denfert-Roche...