At night the city of Paris is lighted up by many lights creating a romantic and picturesque atmosphere. Join this tour to capture the lights of the city and enjoy Paris by night. During the walking tour, you will stroll along the Seine, pass by the Eiffel Tower, Place d la Concorde and The Louvre.
Your guide is a trained professional photographer and will ensure that you bring home the pictures you came for. Learn how to set the right composition and exposure and to find the best ways and angles to capture the famous sites of Paris by night. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or experienced photographer, your guide will ensure you will have a memorable tour and finish the day with increased confidence in your camera. During the tour, you will learn about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
- Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene