Excursions & day trips
Guided tour of the heart of Portugal Braga and Guimarães from Porto
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Learn about the medieval city of Guimarães and its significance to the birth the kingdom of Portugal
- Marvel at the Palace of the Dukes with its royal luxuries from the past
- Indulge in a traditional Portuguese lunch and "green" wine tastings
- Explore the city of the Archbishops by visiting its historical centre, Cathedral and climbing up its mountain to the sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte
What to expect
- Entrance to the historical centre of Braga and Guimarães, Palace of the Dukes, Castelo of Guimarães and sactuary "Bom Jesus do Monte"
- Transport with WiFi
- Mineral water and local wine tasting
- Pickup and drop-off
What to remember
Trajetória Surpresa Unipessoal Lda
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience