Visit one of Bohemia’s most beautiful chateaus on a day trip to Konopiste, with transportation from Prague. Admire its large park and garden area along with its fascinating collection of historical furniture, sculptures, paintings, tapestries and countless hunting trophies. Hear about the successor to the Austrian throne, ferdinand d' Este, whose assassination in Sarajevo in 1914 served as a pretext to the start of World War I.
Castle & palace tours
Konopiste Chateau tour From Prague
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Availability: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Visit the Konopiste Chateau, once the residence of Ferndinand d’Este
- Join a guided tour of the beautiful castle
- Snap photos of the charming gardens and impressive historical collections
What to expect
- Entrance to the Chateau
- Tour guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and/or drop off
- Infants ages (0-2): free
- Children ages (3-10): reduced
- Youths ages 11-17: reduced
Národní 38, 110 00 Nové Město, Prague
Meet your guide at Národní 38. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tours starting time.
What to remember
- Guides are available at the castle only
- Guests must keep their noses and mouths covered during the tour with a facemask or scarf. Please also have gloves available (they can be needed in some cases)
- Tours are available April through October
- Availability varies, please see calendar for exact dates and times
April through September:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 1.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1.00pm
Gray Line Czech Republic
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.