Take part in a journey through the world’s biggest museum! Visit the masterpieces kept inside the Vatican Museums with an expert guide who will provide an in-depth explanation of the precious treasures you'll see. Walk along the imposing Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of Maps and admire famous statues including Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere. Marvel at Michelangelo's ceiling frescoes and Last Judgement in the Sistine Chapel and get the chance to access Raphael Rooms, where you'll find yourself face to face with the School of Athens and other inestimable pieces.
Small group tour of the Vatican Museums, Raphael Rooms and Sistine Chapel
- Enter the Vatican Museums avoiding the long lines and admire its inestimable collection
- Marvel at Michelangelo's and Raphael's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms
- Walk along the museums' precious galleries and see statues like Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance fees to the Vatican Museums
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (6-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Via Santamaura, 3, Rome, RM, Italy
Outside Giuly's Cafe. Your guide will be waiting for you with a 'Together In Rome' sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- The tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 people
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Large umbrellas, large bags and selfie sticks are not allowed in the Museums
- Inside the Vatican churches and museums knees, shoulders and backs must be covered for both men and women. Please dress accordingly
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 2.00pm
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where you will listen to a brief i...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...