Take part in a journey through the world’s biggest museum! Visit the masterpieces kept inside the Vatican Museums with an expert guide who will provide an in-depth explanation of the precious treasures you'll see. Walk along the imposing Gallery of the Tapestries and Gallery of Maps and admire famous statues including Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere. Marvel at Michelangelo's ceiling frescoes and Last Judgement in the Sistine Chapel and get the chance to access Raphael Rooms, where you'll find yourself face to face with the School of Athens and other inestimable pieces.
Attractions & guided tours
Small group tour of the Vatican Museums, Raphael Rooms and Sistine Chapel
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Enter the Vatican Museums avoiding the long lines and admire its inestimable collection
- Marvel at Michelangelo's and Raphael's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms
- Walk along the museums' precious galleries and see statues like Laocoon and the Apollo Belvedere
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance fees to the Vatican Museums
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (6-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Via Santamaura, 3, Rome, RM, Italy
Outside Giuly's Cafe. Your guide will be waiting for you with a 'Together In Rome' sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
What to remember
- The tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 people
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Large umbrellas, large bags and selfie sticks are not allowed in the Museums
- Inside the Vatican churches and museums knees, shoulders and backs must be covered for both men and women. Please dress accordingly
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 2.00pm
Together in Rome
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.