4 day Yellowstone and Tetons tour
Availability: Departs select dates June - September
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 96 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Dive into the wilderness by camping in the world's most spectacular national parks
- Marvel at bubbling geysers and soak in natural hot springs
- Try and spot wolves, grizzly bears and elk
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert and fun local tour guide
- Park entries
- All camping equipment except your sleeping bag. You may rent one from us with advance notice for $40pp
What's not included
- Local food kitty payment ($40pp –covers 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 evening meals)
- Tour guide gratuities (recommended $40-50pp)Additional extras
- Visit the Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center (approx. $15pp)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience