Attractions & guided tours
Mission District food and history walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Try delicious Oaxaca Mexican food
- Visit the oldest church in SF Mission Dolores
- See the murals celebrating the past and present Latin Culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Narrated food and history walking tour of Mission District
- Plenty of stops with Photo opportunities
- Food tastings (Mexican Oaxaca food / second stop that could be Tacos / Pastry / Coffee)
- Entrance fee to Mission San Francisco de Assis
What to remember
Gray Line San Francisco
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience